Do you know that the cell phone in your pocket has some fantastic features that have been designed with the phone for ease of use? You don’t have to worry if you don’t know because right now I will be revealing all these six features to you. You don’t need to be a phone expert or a “techy” person to use these features; just press one or two keys on your phones and enjoy these features. You can get more revealing features here
Let’s take a look at the six features below:
1: IMEI Number *#06#: International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) Number can be viewed on your phone by just dialling *#06#. Note that you can do this on any phone; iPhone, Smartphone, tablet, etc. This code is unique to your phone, and if you have it written in a secure place, it can be used to block the phone from the service provider in the case of theft or when misplaced.
2. Phone Statistics (*#*#4636#*#*): If you are Smartphone user, you can use this code *#*#4636#*#* to check your phone usage and statistics such as Wi-Fi, CPU, battery, etc. This code shows you the secret menu of the phone.
3. Restore Factory Settings (*#*#7780#*#*): If you need to return your phone to a “newborn” or you just got a “fairly used” phoned and you want to wipe all the previous data on the phone. The code *#*#7780#*#* will do that for you. Please, note that you should press this code on your phone only if you want to erase all data on the phone as this process cannot be reversed and I’m sure you won’t want to lose those valuable data on your phone.
4. Listen to yourself (*#*#8351#*#*): This feature is available to mobile phone users only. If you wish to listen to your voice in 20 last phone calls you made, you can press this code on your phone, and you will be able to hear your conversation for days after the phone call.
5. Quick Service Menu (*#0011#): You can have immediate access to your service menu pressing *#0011# on your Samsung mobile phone. Note that this service is available only to Samsung users. With this code, you can explore all the hidden features of your phone which you may need.
6. Hide your number on outgoing calls (#31#): You can hide your phone numbers while trying to make an outgoing call by simply dialling
#31#your smartphone or iPhone. With this, you can make calls anonymously or try to play a prank on your friends.
Do you want to get some more amazing features of your phone? You can always get as much as possible from here